DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 17 August) – A Dabawenya has become the first Philippine-based artist featured by Etsy, “a global marketplace for unique and creative goods” and “home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to vintage...
Our (new) house is one heck of a mess right now since we just moved in last week. Boxes and bags and what-nots are all over the place occupying whatever precious floor space available. So to get away from it all (and I have really been dying to join similar workshops...
1. All items marked “READY TO SHIP” are available and ready for shipping within 3-5 days via PHLPost with tracking number. Transit time from the Philippines to your country is at around 4-5 weeks.
2. All PRE-ORDER pieces have a processing time of 1-2 weeks and ships via PHLPost with tracking number. Transit time from the Philippines to your country is at around 4-5 weeks.
3. UPGRADED SHIPPING (with an EXTRA FEE) is available via FedEx. Estimated transit time is 7-10 DAYS. Kindly send me a message if you want this option.
4. Commissions are currently CLOSED. However, if you are interested in getting on my waitlist of custom pieces, kindly send me a message so we can discuss the details.
5. All items are handmade in and ships from the PHILIPPINES.