Happy Easter, crafty friends! Life and work and this pregnancy took over my life lately so that explains the long hiatus from this blog. My crafting life also took a back seat again although once in a while, I got to sneak in a few projects. Here are a few of...
Whew. It’s been such along while since I blogged about anything. Since Typhoon Pablo happened in December last year, my photojournalism life took over my crafting life. Then in January, a major life project finally began (bits of that I might share in my future...
1. All items marked “READY TO SHIP” are available and ready for shipping within 3-5 days via PHLPost with tracking number. Transit time from the Philippines to your country is at around 4-5 weeks.
2. All PRE-ORDER pieces have a processing time of 1-2 weeks and ships via PHLPost with tracking number. Transit time from the Philippines to your country is at around 4-5 weeks.
3. UPGRADED SHIPPING (with an EXTRA FEE) is available via FedEx. Estimated transit time is 7-10 DAYS. Kindly send me a message if you want this option.
4. Commissions are currently CLOSED. However, if you are interested in getting on my waitlist of custom pieces, kindly send me a message so we can discuss the details.
5. All items are handmade in and ships from the PHILIPPINES.