Part of the excitement of purchasing a product or receiving a gift is on how it is packaged or wrapped. And if you’re like me who finds complete joy in experimenting with the endless possibilities of packaging and gift wrapping, the countless ideas over the web will certainly make your day.
And if you’re into last minute gift-wrapping frenzy for Father’s Day, I’m sharing with you some ideas which I found over the web.
1. furoshiki: just grab some pretty fabric, tie and you’re good to go!
2. the endless possibilities with white paper
4. recycling newspapers
5. colorful yarns for a festive look
6. neon stickers
via designsponge (includes a tutorial)
7. the tried and tested brown paper
8. cupcake liners on colorful paper
9. confetti – who would’ve thought you can use it for gift wrapping huh?! brilliant!
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads! And have a great Sunday everyone!